It can lead to improved wellbeing for people with disability and their carers. Besides, it can lessen longer-term care and support costs for people with disability and it may prevent people who have modest disability care and support needs from needing more costly levels of care and support.
Our expert practitioners maintain a focus on resilience, wellbeing and personal growth to successfully connect to the community, however, each service is tailored to best suit the participant, and their goals, to allow them to get the most out of the service.
As appropriate, participants who access this program can expect ranges of friendly programs including:
- Travel and riding.
- Interactive sessions.
- Kite Flying workshops.
- Percussion Workshops.
- Micro business assistance and support
- Fishing and sight-seeing.
- Sport match tours including Rugby League, Tennis and Soccer matches.
- Finding and keeping a job group training workshops.
- Cooking classes where you can learn new skills, techniques and recipes.
- Food relief community dinners and food distribution.
And many more.