Our in-home nursing care team provide a wide range of personal care and support to physically challenged and temporarily housebound individuals who are over 18.
The services include:
- Coordinating care for individuals with long-term conditions or complex health needs
- Administering medication and supporting self-administration
- Dressing and managing wounds
- Providing Catheter Care in Clinics and within the individuals home
- Providing Wound Care for housebound individuals after surgery
- Supporting issues around continence
- Caring at end of life
We also provide our in home nursing care services for those who don’t want to admit in the nursing homes and want to get treated at their home. In such cases, our nurses can work closely with a GP and other community health services (appointed by the client).
They can also work with individuals and their families and personal carers, help them with the skills and knowledge to manage their conditions independently at home. Our Community Nursing care service is provided seven days a week.