What’s included in Standard Independent Living (SIL)?
- Helping people build independent Life Skills such as Financial Management, Management of Personal Medication and more.
- Increase Social and Community Participation, i.e. going to cinemas, shopping, indulging in recreational activities, etc.
- Finding and Maintaining Friendships
Participants living in our accommodation have 24/7 access to disability services. We have a professional, qualified and experienced staff to provide continuous supported independent living support to the people with disabilities.
- Personal Care: showering and dressing
- Household tasks: Assistance with cleaning and laundry
- Skill building: Assistance with daily skills training
- Financial Management: Help to manage money and household budgeting
- Meal Preparation: Assistance with cooking
- Transport: Help to catch public transport to visit friends and family
- Shopping: Support with personal and grocery shopping
- Community Participation: Promote participation in household, social & community activities
Our goal is to give you the independence to live the life you want to. If you feel you need to relive your life with professional supported independent living assistance, ZedCare is always around you.
Feel free to contact us anytime at 1300 933 013